Ways to Give
Simply fill out the form below or sign in below to give securely, whether on your desktop or mobile device.
Text the amount you would like to give to Lakeside’s secure and designated number – 903.309.2335
If you are a first time text giver, you will receive a text back to visit a secure website. Select this registration link to enter your card information.
Your donation will process and a confirmation text will be sent to you.
Tips for Text Giving:
- If you text only monetary value, the funds will go to Tithe (EX: $50).
- If you text an amount and a fund name, the funds will go to that fund (EX: $50, Above & Beyond).
- If you text FUNDS you will receive a reply text with a list of fund names available.
- Again, if you want your donation to go to Tithe, just text the amount.
- If you text RESET you will receive a reply text that states, “Saved credit card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting amount to this number.”
Mobile App Giving
Download the free app “MyChurch Website Giving.”
The first time you open the app, follow the prompt to search for Lakeside Baptist Church and begin the registration and contribution process.
You are always welcome to continue giving in person. You can give during the offering time of the worship service, in the giving boxes located in the Welcome Center hall or by dropping it by or mailing it to the office.
Mail tithes to:
Lakeside Baptist Church
P.O. Box 787
Canton, Texas 75103